The Salvation Army School Aliwal Road Batala
About The Salvation Army School Aliwal Road Batala
The Salvation Army is wonderful NGO raised by God through General William Booth and Catherine Booth in 2nd July 1865. It was brought in India in 19th September 1882 By Major Fredrick Booth Tucker (Former ICS-officer) along with four officers. The Salvation Army is doing four kind of Ministries – Social, Medical, Education and Preaching based on Lord Jesus Christ Teachings.
Here in Batala District Gurdaspur (Punjab), The Piece of Land around four acres was bought in April 1909 By Major Fredrick Booth Tucker to provide Medical Services to the community of rural area of Batala. Therefore a building was constructed for a hospital. In 1924, a nearby town Dhariwal. The Woolen Mill was started by British East in Company. Mr Mac ROBERT, General Manager of the company approached The Salvation Army to provide medical services to the workers of the Mill. He agreed to give land on lease and other facilities also. So the batala hospital was shifted to Dhariwal in 1924. The Salvation Army territorial Headquater at Lahore decide to start a school in Batala.
Quick Facts The Salvation Army School Aliwal Road Batala
|Classes||Nursery – 10th|
|Affiliation Period||01 Apr 2018 – 31 Mar 2023|
|Campus Size||14670 Sq. Metres|
|Year of Opening||2006|