Grace Public School Jandiala Guru
About Grace Public School Jandiala Guru
Our mission is to provide the foundation for our students to be responsible and secular member of our society. We aim to nurture multi-talented responsible global citizens who
will carry with them a strong sense of identity, a willingness to see a common thread which runs through their lives, when they graduate from the school. A true Gracians will always make his / her country proud.
As one of the world’s premier academic and research institutions, the Grace Public School has driven new ways of thinking since our founding.
The curriculum of Grace Public School is similar to that of schools in India. It focuses on the student. Learning is made fun and effective through various innovative methodologies designed to engage the student actively.
- Grace Public School comprising 500 students
- Grace Public School only school with term, weekly and day boarding options
- State-of-the-art infrastructure
- Beyond classroom individualised learning
- Dedicated film, pottery, dance, and music studios for holistic development of a child
Quick Facts Grace Public School Jandiala Guru
|Classes||Nursery – 10th|
|Residential Status||Day-cum-Boarding School|
|Affiliation Period||01 Apr 2017 – 31 Mar 2020|
|Campus Size||6151.22 Sq. Metres|
|Year of Opening||2001|